You agree to refrain from postings that:
- infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- constitute machine- or randomly-generated spam;
- is obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of any third party; or
- mislead readers into thinking that you are another person or company.
Sherwin-Williams is not responsible for and disclaims all liability related to your use of this site or reliance on the information posted on this site. Sherwin-Williams is not responsible for the accuracy, content, or reliability of any information posted on this site by users. You agree to indemnify and hold Sherwin-Williams, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any and all claims, expenses or damages arising from your use of the blog.
This blog is provided on an â€śas isâ€ť and â€śas availableâ€ť basis. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Sherwin-Williams hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, as to the blogâ€™s operation or the information, content or materials included in it.
Some of the hyperlinks on the blog will lead to websites or blogs not controlled by or affiliated with Sherwin-Williams. Sherwin-Williams is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or activities of these third-party websites.
If Sherwin-Williams has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information you provide in comments is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Sherwin-Williams has the right to suspend or terminate and refuse any and all current or future access to or use of the site and hold you responsible for any claim or damages arising from such information. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.