American Water Works Association Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE ’09) is being held in San Diego, CA starting June 14th and ending on June 18th.
“We are tremendously excited about the quality of the conference this year—from the professional sessions, to the exhibit hall, to featured speakers.” says Michael Leonard, AWWA President.
The professional sessions will tackle the some of the challenges facing the water profession:
- Finding money in a down economy
- Effects of the stimulus package on our industry
AWWA is happy to have excellent speakers:
- Pete Silva from the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California,
- San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders, and
- 1,000 expert presenters to deliver cutting-edge information on what’s important to you now.
If you need a break to relax and share a good laugh, we hope you’ll join us for the Water Industry Luncheon, where comedian Frank Caliendo will surely lighten the mood.
Now, more than ever, sharing information with each other is vital to the future success of the water industry. ACE ’09 will provide the ideal forum to learn how we can move forward during these challenging times and emerge a stronger, smarter water community. Thank you for your commitment to everyone who relies on safe and reliable water service. I’m looking forward to seeing you in San Diego!